What is Botox?
Botox is a type of drug made from a bacterial neurotoxin which is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum toxin. It is medically used to treat muscular conditions and subsequently popularly used in cosmetology to remove wrinkles temporarily. Botox is a very highly successful therapeutic protein, under limited dosages, treatment frequencies and controlled clinical conditions. The toxin when injected in specific areas stops signals emitted by nerve cells reaching the muscles. As a result of lack of instruction, the muscles do not contract and paralyzes them. The injected botulinum toxin stops the release of acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter responsible for the function of contraction of the muscles.
We are one of the highly reputed beauty and skin care centre, which give Botox, a most popular wrinkle reduction treatment. Medical Botox Treatment is a natural purified protein that relaxes the wrinkle-causing muscles creating a smoothened, rejuvenated and a more sizzling appearance. Botox Treatment is a very simple, non-surgical procedure that smoothens deep persistent facial lines, which develop over time. Our experts offer Botox treatment after in-depth analysis of your skin for exciting results. Thousands of clients rejuvenated, now it is you turn.
Even now, there are several myths surrounding Botox. Here are some of them which are veritably untrue.
- Painful – Botox injections are not painful and are as sensitive (or even less) as other regular injections. The procedure does not require an anaesthetic, and if there is a pinching-like feeling, it only lasts a few seconds.
- Poisonous – This is one of the biggest myths. Most associate botulism with Clostridium botulinum, which is poisonous only when taken in humungous amounts. Botox is, in reality, a purified form of protein derived from natural products, which aid in telling the muscles not to move.
- Affects facial expressions – Botox is administered to maintain and improve facial expressions and not depreciate them. It actually elevates facial expressions.
- Side or after effects – Most people are known to think that Botox causes unrestrained redness, bruising and swelling of the skin which happens to worsen after the treatment. This is not true. All cosmetic treatments have to have a down time and Botox happens to have its own. All interventions surgical or non-surgical have temporary effects when executed on human skin.
- Only facial usage– Botox being the drug is ideally used to treat neurological disorders. Botox can also be used to treat not only than just the facial lines, but also forehead lines, corners of the mouth, and bands on the neck.